Aug 30, 2011

The best hacker tools ever - You don't want to ignore these.

I see a lot of tutorials, most of them being copy/paste from other websites or even other members on this forum.

I see a lot (really a lot) of retarded questions (75% of them being How do I hack my ex gf facebook or hotmail).

So I am going to give everyone access to the three best tools ever invented for hackers. With this you will be able to do anything.

Here we go :

TOOL NUMBER UNO :

http://www.google.com

It appears no one knows about this. This is the best information gathering tool ever. You can find ANYTHING with it. There are no limits but your own imagination of search terms you use, combinations of informations and words.

TOOL NUMBER TWO :

http://www.tipsntrickstukuna.blogspot.com

The SEARCH function. Very very often ignored by most, the Search button feels very lonely. Which is strange because it can usually save you a LOT of money and time.

Do not underestimate the power of its force.

TOOL NUMBER THREE :

[Image: mastersoft_Brain_School_Beta.jpg]

This is even more awesome than the two previous tools. It's actually two tools in one.
Your brain AND school.
A lot of people seem to operate without a brain but you need to understand that using it will not make you a bad person. Go ahead, get a feel for it you'll see it's the best drug ever.
And school, well school is awesome.
I know you kids are unhappy at school, it's socially akward and your teachers are mean and your parents push you too hard.
But actually it's all good. It's like educational drugs. It's awesome.

In school your brain (NOTICE THE DOUBLE AWESOME TOOL AGAIN) will be formated into using information it receives and interpreting it. You might think it's something you can learn on your own but it's an undeniable scientific fact : You cannot.

OK ! I hope this tutorial will help all of you become awesome hackers. I'm basing this on my own experience ! These are the 3 tools I use ALL the time in my work (well the Search button is not only for HF, it's really for every website you visit).
I love Google, I love searching, and I love my brain with what I learned in school all those years ago !

GO GET THEM CHAMPIONS !

2 comments: